Welcome to the Magic Forum

Home Forums Magic Welcome to the Magic Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jamie Doyle Jamie Doyle 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Doyle
    Jamie Doyle
    Participant

Welcome to the Magic Forum – let’s get this thing started!
    List your favorite magic trick or routine

Bradley Scott Ray
    Participant

Hello Jamie Doyle and anyone else out there. I’m Brad Ray from western Kentucky. I started playing with magic a little over 2 years ago. My wife thought our some of our four kids who love the magicians on America’s got Talent would enjoy going in a magic store on our vacation. Little did she know the addiction she would start in me. This spring a magician I knew from work but had never seen perform, past away and in his obit it mentioned FCM and I looked it up. From there I ended up going to one of Duane Laflin’s Gospel Magic Days and things ramped up. Highly reccomend a trip to one of Duane’s Gospel magic training for anyone wanting to learn. Me and one of my sons went to the Middle TN FCM event in November and now my 8 year old is hooked as well. Hope to see the FCM forums start to become active. It seems like a good community and a valuable asset to anyone wanting to share the Gospel of Christ with the platform of Magic. I usually welcome knew kids in our children’s ministry with a card, rope or sponge ball trick. The shyness and uncomfortable looks on their face from being in a new place quickly are changed when they see magic performed. It also brings other kids in near them and starts conversations and breaks the ice for the visitors.

Torben Ostermark
    Participant

One of my favorite routines are 20th Century Jesus Silks combined with the AVC Box from Laflin Magic.

Torben

Joey Evans
    Joey Evans
    Keymaster

Probably Bill in Lemon has got to still be one of my all time favorite.

Believe it or not, I’ve never actually done a cups and balls routine. That’s on my list for this year!

Hal McClamma

Hello all, I’m a Thumb Tip guy. Love the classics. Have a repertoire of over 100 cool tt tricks. I just love the impromptu aspect of it. Never ceases to amaze. Great way to share the Gospel too. Many of routines can be set to the gospel.

I also developed a Gospel ‘Short Long’ card effect years ago with black sin cards and red Jesus cards that is a very strong close up effect.

Jamie Doyle
    Jamie Doyle
    Participant

Joey, let me know how I can help – I love cups and balls and am kind of a C&B nerd 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.